st: Standardized Coefficient for fiexed effects

From   "Asiedu, Elizabeth" <>
Subject   st: Standardized Coefficient for fiexed effects
Date   Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:31:39 -0500

Dear statalist,

I'm running a fixed effects regression and I'd like to compare the
magnitudes of my regression coefficients. One option is to compute the
standardized (or beta) coefficients: which measures the effect of a one
standard deviation increase in an independent variable. My question is this:
How do I compute the standardized coefficients under fixed effects

Elizabeth Asiedu