st: Counts with known upper bound and endogeneity

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Counts with known upper bound and endogeneity
Date   Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:29:20 +0100

Dear Statalist readers,

I am analyzing a cross-section count data (N=834) conditional on a known upper
bound, and hence treating it as exogenous. For that I am estimating the
regression model using the STATA glm command with family(binomial n) and link
(logit). The problem is that potential endogeneity might be expected between
the dependent variable and one covariate.

Is there any method of testing for endogeneity in glm models?? How do I solve
the problem of endogeneity if it exists?

Any help will be much appreciated.
Natalia M C Barbosa