Re: st: PDF Stata 8 manuals

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: PDF Stata 8 manuals
Date   Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:17:10 -0400

I, for one, like your thinking (especially if this includes acknowledging in the documentation and help that the menu system exists!).

m.p.

William Gould, Stata wrote:
:
:

That leads us to thinking about expanding the contents of the SMCL on-line
help. The idea is to include all the content of the manuals so as long that
content is computer related, deleting the statistical description, advice,
etc. We would also include examples, something we can very elegantly do in SMCL.

I make no promises as to what the resolution will be; this is still an item of
debate at StataCorp.

-- Bill

Marcello Pagano
Biostatistics Department			Tel: 1-617-432-4911
Harvard School of Public Health		        Fax: 1-617-739-1781
655 Huntington Avenue            		email:[email protected]
Boston, MA  02115                 		http://biosun1.harvard.edu/~bio200
USA

eppur si muove