RE: st: PDF Stata 8 manuals

From   Richard Herrell <>
Subject   RE: st: PDF Stata 8 manuals
Date   Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:03:59 -0500 (CDT)

I recall we discussed the problem before about the ease of distributing
pdfs.  I don't think it differs greatly from the free sharing of
photocopies of chapters from SAS manuals I saw as a student and teacher
"Say, can I make a copy of the logistic chapter?"  I now have a CD with
the complete SAS manuals which is not expensive, takes up virtually no
room on the shelf, and is wonderful to use since I can search it.

Richard Herrell