st: RE: stata journal

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: stata journal
Date   Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:41:03 +0100

Miranda Caso Luengo
> I would like to type a paper in the Stata journal latex
> format. I have Scientific Word 3.0. Is it possible to
> install the SJ style files to work with SW3.0? What should I do?

Scientific Word, as I understand it, is
a product of
which produces a TeX or LaTeX document for you, but
shields you from the need to know any TeX or LaTeX.

Neither Joe Newton, Editor, nor myself, Executive
Editor, nor, so far as I know, anybody at Stata Corp
uses Scientific Word directly, so we have no special
expertise here.

We welcome comments from anyone who can illuminate
this issue.