st: How to drop the entire case from the panel?

From   Olena Stavrunova <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How to drop the entire case from the panel?
Date   Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:29:10 -0500

Dear statalist,
I have a panel data (id and quarters). Could you, please, let me know how to
delete the entire case, that is all observations for the individual if, for
example, in at least one quarter variable v1 takes a negative value for this
individual.
Thank you!

--
Olena Stavrunova