st: Re: Copying Venn diagrams to PowerPoint

From   [email protected] (Kevin Turner)
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Copying Venn diagrams to PowerPoint
Date   Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:55:22 -0500

Bryan Sayer <[email protected]> wrote:

>I'm using Stata 8 in Win2000 and venndiag 2.13. ... I want to
>put my output in my PowerPoint slide, with color.  I have tried .emf and
>.wmf but I just get B&W.  I also get B&W printed output on the color laser
>printer.  Any suggestions?

This may be an issue with older graph preferences, which are still used in
some cases for Stata8. You can access them using:

	. oldgprefs

When you do, make sure the various schemes are set to color.

--Kevin