st: Copying Venn diagrams to PowerPoint

From   "Sayer, Bryan" <>
To   "' '" <>
Subject   st: Copying Venn diagrams to PowerPoint
Date   Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:59:34 -0400

I swore this had been covered before, but I can't find an answer.

I'm using Stata 8 in Win2000 and venndiag 2.13.  It notes some small updates
for Stata 8, but I think it is basically for earlier versions.  I want to
put my output in my PowerPoint slide, with color.  I have tried .emf and
.wmf but I just get B&W.  I also get B&W printed output on the color laser
printer.  Any suggestions?

Bryan Sayer
Statistician, SSS Inc.