Re: st: plugin for C++?

From (Roberto G. Gutierrez, StataCorp.)
Subject   Re: st: plugin for C++?
Date   Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:48:34 -0500

Salah Mahmud <> writes:

> Below is a Delphi translation of varsum.c
>  [...]  This is a Pascal
> translation of stplugin.h and stplugin.c. I could not include this file
> before clarifying copyright and other issues with the good people of Stata.
> [...]

There is no issue and, I must say, Salah's work is impressive.

Concerning distributing modifications of our code, the same rules as
always -- the same rules as with ado-files -- apply:

    1.  Feel free.

    2.  Please mark at the top of your files that these are modifications
        and not files officially distributed by StataCorp.