st: plugin for C++... and DELPHI??

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: plugin for C++... and DELPHI??
Date   Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:17:45 +0200

Salah,

It is intriguing indeed how you managed to create a Stata plug-in from
Delphi. I support Shige's request. Can you tell us more about this? What
do you do with the "stplugin.c" and header files?

Philippe

Re: st: RE: plugin for C++?

From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: RE: plugin for C++?
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:04:27 -0700
Next Article (by Date): Re: st: plugin for C++? [email protected] (Roberto G. Gutierrez, StataCorp.)
Previous Article (by Date): st: R-Squared in Zero-Inflated Poisson (ZIP) Atip Asvanund
Top of Thread: st: RE: plugin for C++? "Salah Mahmud"
Articles sorted by: [Date] [Author] [Subject]

Hi Salah,

Could you please post a simple code example of how to code pascal using
the Stata plugin? I am very interested, thanks!

Shige Song
Department of Sociology, UCLA

the system manager.