st: RE: plugin for C++?

From   "Salah Mahmud" <salaheddin.mahmud@mcgill.ca>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: plugin for C++?
Date   Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:41:28 -0400

It does. It works with any development environment/language that
supports pointers (variables that store memory locations of other
variables) and generates standard DLLs (dynamically-loaded Libraries)
for the target operating system. I know for certain that it works with
Delphi (Object-oriented version of Pascal) under Windows (I tried that
and it works without glitch). So it should work with C++.

Salah Mahmud
Division of Cancer Epidemiology
Department of Oncology, McGill University
Gerald Bronfman Centre
546 Pine Avenue West
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H2W 1S6