Re: st: RE: summ, format

From   "SJ Friederich, Economics" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: summ, format
Date   Mon, 07 Jul 2003 20:58:08 +0100

Gasp, I missed that thread and its (many) solutions, now more than two years old in the case of Nick's -summdate-, so thanks for your replies.

-search summarize dates, all- (or other keywords I've tried such as "elapsed", etc.) didn't retrieve anything relevant today, unfortunately.

Maybe a brief mention in the manual that the -format- option doesn't apply to %d could be useful to prevent further questions like mine to this List (and confusion for all Stata users who are not on it).

Thanks again.