st: Re: Error bars on bar plots

From   "george hoffman" <ghoffman@mcw.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Re: Error bars on bar plots
Date   Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:36:39 -0500

agreed, and anticipating the rebuttals....
George M Hoffman MD
Medical Director, Pediatric Anesthesiology
Associate Director, Pediatric Intensive Care
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Associate Professor,  Medical College of Wisconsin
414-266-3560
<ghoffman@mcw.edu>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Wolfe" <fwolfe@arthritis-research.org>
To: <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 11:27 AM
Subject: st: Error bars on bar plots

At the risk of restarting a thread between Buzz Burhans and Nick Cox, I had
to make graphs in a separate graphics program twice this month to satisfy
two different editors in manuscripts under review. I think the addition of
error bars is an important "fix" that we Stata users need soon.

Fred Wolfe

Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Wichita, Kansas
Tel (316) 263-2125     Fax (316) 263-0761
fwolfe@arthritis-research.org