st: stphtest, plot(var)

From   "Cheesman, Fred" <[email protected]>
To   "'STATA Listserv'" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: stphtest, plot(var)
Date   Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:46:44 -0400

Colleagues,

I cannot get a plot from the :stphtest, plot(var ) command , which follows a
cox regression:

stcox age sex anyother unknown speeding nonmovin priordui alexandr arlingto
bullrun capitala centralv chesapea danriver distnine fairfax jamesriv
johntyle mountrog newriver olddomin peninsul piedmont rappahan courtcom
southeas southsid southwes tririver valley reftocls drivered treatme
habitual unklntco cntvalnt vallntco, schoenfeld(sch*) scaledsch (scale*)
nohr

I then run,e.g.,:

stphtest, plot(age)

and get the following error message:

. stphtest, plot (age)
unrecognized command:  _crcslbl
r(199);

How can I get the plot?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers!

Fred

Fred L Cheesman II, Ph.D.
Senior Research Associate