st: RE: tsgraph

From   "Al-Zakwani, Ibrahim" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: tsgraph
Date   Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:49:38 -0400

I tried to install and replace the command <tsgraph> but stata gave me an
stata version 8.0, windows 2000

Please see the stata output below:

. ssc install tsgraph, replace
checking tsgraph consistency and verifying not already installed...
server refused to send file
could not copy
(no action taken)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kit Baum []
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 1:40 PM
Subject: st: tsgraph

The tsgraph routine of Cox and Baum has been corrected to deal with a
bug identified by Rita Luk last week. The routine makes use of the
Stata 7 graph command (i.e. graph under version control), and should
work properly under version 7 and version 8. The update may be
downloaded from SSC via ssc install tsgraph [,replace].