st: RE: RE: Derivative of Kaplan-Meier curves

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Derivative of Kaplan-Meier curves
Date   Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:51:10 +0100

Indeed. I imagine that what the original questioner really meant
was "after, or with, some kind of smoothing".