Re: st: calling dll functions from ado code

From   [email protected] (Roberto G. Gutierrez, StataCorp.)
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: calling dll functions from ado code
Date   Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:11:22 -0500

Chris Metli <[email protected]> writes concerning the new -mrerror-
package for nonlinear measurement-error models:

> Thanks for your response - it will be a great feature and I look forward to
> the new documentation.  I'd like to download the merror package, but
> unfortunately my firewall blocks all of my net commands from inside Stata.
> Does anyone know how I can obtain this package manually?

We've updated the instructions for downloading this package so that you may
download the package from your browser.

See the newly updated Section 1 of

http://www.stata.com/merror

--Bobby