st: calling dll functions from ado code

Subject   st: calling dll functions from ado code
Date   Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:23:15 -0400

I just read a Stata brochure that said it is possible to dynamically link C
function libraries into Stata.  All I could find online was an abstract of
a presentation at the UK Stata users meeting.  Does anyone know how to do
this, or know where I can find more documentation?  Thanks.

Chris Metli
Assistant Economist
Banking Studies Function
Federal Reserve Bank of New York