st: Query- graph box

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Query- graph box
Date   Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:05:35 +0200

Dear Stata-listers,

I am using Stata 8.0 SE and I wish to display the following box plot:

graph box X  , over(site, total)  ytitle(" ")  ylabel( , grid)  title(" ")
subtitle(" ")  note(" ", span)

Is there a way to add the "value" of the median on top  inside the box.  I
have checked the manuals but failed to spot if there is an option for that.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Amani

Amani  Siyam (Ph.D)
Statistician, Dept of Nutrition for Health and Development (NHD)
Cluster on Sustainable Development and Healthy Environments (SDE)
World Health Organization
20, Avenue Appia, 1211 Geneva 27
SWITZERLAND
Telephone:     +41 22 791 2886