st: Star Chart in new graphics environment?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Star Chart in new graphics environment?
Date   Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:59:04 +0200

Good morning,

I'm trying to find a reference in the new graphics manual to an equivalent
of the graph formerly known by Stata as "star chart", but didn't succeed
so far. Has this type of plot disappeared from the new toolbox, or did I
miss it? (Of course, it is still supported with the former engine -graph7
.. , star- and -help gr7star-.)

Thanks for any pointer...

Philippe

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the presence of computer viruses.