st: RE: each individual exists 3 times, w/ unique data each row

From   adonlan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: each individual exists 3 times, w/ unique data each row
Date   Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:08:55 -0400

In my data, rows are not cases (students), but student-teacher pairs.  Thus,
each student appears 3 times (3 teachers).  For each repeated student, the
course and teacher vary, but other variables share the same value (for
example, school).

  Clearly analyses can not be run until prunning this.  Is one way simpler
than another?

        ID   SCHOOL  MATH score   COURSE_TITLE     TEACHER
1.      A   Mars      46          xx 	           Bob
2.      A   Mars      46          yy		   Cathy
3.      A   Mars      46          zz  	           Darren
4.     B     Venus    13          xx                Eliz
5.      B    Venus    13          yy                Forest
6.      B    Venus    13          zz                Gary

  Please include my email address in the reply.