st: logistic regression with repeated measures

From   �dith Martel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: logistic regression with repeated measures
Date   Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:31:00 -0400

Hi list,
I work with longitudinal data. Due to the structure of the data (the time
covariate is not continuous as I have monthly data only), I cannot use Cox
regression.  There is up to 24 records for each respondent.  Each record
represent the status of a respondent for each month of a two-year period.

My questions are: Do I have the correct datafile structure to perform logistic
regression in this context?  If so, do I need to enter a command line grouping
observations by respondent, as in Cox regression?

Thank you for any help you can provide.