st: Problem with diagt command and 'if' subsetting

From   Shawn Fultz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Problem with diagt command and 'if' subsetting
Date   Wed, 28 May 2003 11:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to calculate sensitivity and specificity,
using the diagt command, on a subset of records by
using the 'if' subsetting. It used all of the records,
ignoring the 'if' subsetting aspect of the command. I
also tried using this with an expression which was
always false, and it still used all records.

The help file for this command states that you can use
the 'if' subsetting.

Am I going about this incorrectly, or is this an error
in the programming?

Thanks,
Shawn