Re: st: Protected do files

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Protected do files
Date   Wed, 28 May 2003 11:45:33 -0400

PGP is a freeware program that can encrypt any file quite securely.  It's not
within Stata, of course, but I think it could easily encrypt a do-file (which
is really just a plain text file.)  See www.pgpi.org
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the
work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless
sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]