st: Second hand STBs for sale

From   Christine Pollicino <[email protected]>
To   "'[email protected].'" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Second hand STBs for sale
Date   Tue, 27 May 2003 09:10:35 +1000

Hi everyone

I am looking to sell various volumes of the STATA Technical Bulletin (for
specific details re: volumes see below). My current employment has several
copies of these books so there is no need to have multiple copies. Thought
someone else may also benefit from them.

STB volumes 2 - 8
Plus STB - 44 to STB - 47

I want to sell all of the above items for a total price of $250 Australian
dollars plus postage. This is a huge discount!!! If you were to buy the same
volumes new, it would cost close to $400 Australian dollars. Don't believe
me see http://www.survey-design.com.au/

Interested?????

Either email me directly at [email protected] or ring 02 9562 5303
during work hours. I will consider all reasonable offers.

PS. If anyone knows of an alternate place to sell second hand STATA books
please let me know??

Christine