Re: st: saving graph colors

From   Ernest Berkhout <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: saving graph colors
Date   Mon, 26 May 2003 09:50:24 +0200

At 05:56 26-5-2003, you wrote:
Dear Statalist,
Using Stata 7.0:
I have been following the listserv advice on saving graph files to .wmf and
then inserting into MS Word.
Is there a way to save/translate a stata graph in color?  That is, maintain
the different line colors that are present when I initially run the graph in
Stata? For example, I have a graph with 4 regression lines and, on my
monitor, Stata shows each line in a different color. I want to maintain the
different colors when I save to .wmf or other format.
I have tried fiddling with the graph settings, but each time I save to .wmf
and then insert into MS Word, the graph is black/white monochrome.
You might have to fiddle with that a bit more... There are several graph setting to fiddle with: one that influences how graphs are displayed on the screen, one that influences how it is printed, and one that influences how it is copied to the clipboard.

Ernest Berkhout
SEO Amsterdam Economics
University of Amsterdam

Room 3.08