Re: st: Re: Regression results formatted for publication

From   "Danielle H. Ferry" <[email protected]>
To   StataList <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Regression results formatted for publication
Date   Thu, 22 May 2003 13:15:18 -0400

Roger, thank you so much! This is really great. I've been able to add
asterisks for significance and put regression coefficients & SEs, R2, N, and
lincom results for multiple regressions into a single data file.

One final question:
Is there an equivalent to -lincomest- for F-tests, i.e. for -test-?

-Danielle

Danielle H. Ferry
National Bureau of Economic Research
365 Fifth Avenue, 5th Floor