st: General question

From   "Maureen Paul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: General question
Date   Wed, 21 May 2003 18:04:04 +0100

Hi

I am estimating a fixed effects female labour supply model and wondered if I should still be worried about the problem of sample selection bias (not endogeneity). Since sample selection is effectively an omitted variables problem, does the fixed effects model take care of this or should I still seek to correct for sample selection?

Thanks
Maureen