st: Box plot query

From   "Ganesh, Saravana" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Box plot query
Date   Tue, 20 May 2003 14:20:57 +0100

Hi
I asked this question and did not get any response. May be its a very basic question but I still haven't found the answer yet, so I am reposting it.
Can anyone tell me how to draw box plots with the width of the boxes proportional to the sample size in Stata8? I was able to do it in Stata7, in the option(width).
There isn't anything in the Stata FAQ list.
Thanks in advance
ganesh

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and are intended
addressed.

This communication represents the originators personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of The Royal College of
Surgeons of England.

If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

http://www.rcseng.ac.uk

Registered Charity Number: 212808