Re: st: how to formally reference Stata

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to formally reference Stata
Date   Mon, 19 May 2003 15:38:41 +0200

The imprint of the Stata 7.0 Manual states:

"The suggested citation for this software is:

StataCorp. 2001. Statistical Software: Release 7.0. College Station, TX: Stata
Corporation."

regards
uli