st: on heteroskedastic probit

From   Negrín Muñoz José Luis <jlnegrin@banxico.org.mx>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: on heteroskedastic probit
Date   Wed, 14 May 2003 19:51:10 -0500

Dear Stata listers,

I have a couple of questions on the hetprob command (I am using Stata 7). I would appreciate any help you could give me:

1) why can´t I use fitstat after running a model with hetprob? The model does not even report adjusted R2, so I have no indication of goodness of fit after it. Is there a way around this problem?
2) Is there a way to use a command like dprobit with a heteroskesdastic model? The alternative mfx compute takes forever to produce the marginal effects.

Thanks for your help!
José

Dr. José Luis Negrín
Investigador Económico
Banco de México
Dirección de Estudios Económicos, DGIE
Ave. 5 de Mayo # 18, 4o. piso, Sección C.
México DF, 06059, México
Tel. (52)5237-2558
Fax (52)5237-2687