st: predicting with trnbin0

From   Stephen Hynes <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: predicting with trnbin0
Date   Tue, 13 May 2003 14:03:53 +0100

I am using a truncated binomial distibution model for a count dataset. I wish to predict the number of events from my model but the predict option is not avaiable as it is with the standard binomial distribution model (nbreg). Does anyone know how to estimate the predicted value for the truncated model.

stephen

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/