st: question about F-test in svyreg

Subject   st: question about F-test in svyreg
Date   Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:21:11 -0500

Hello --

I have a sample of approximately 100 teams from 5 organizations.  Because
there is non-independence across the teams within an organization, I'm
considering using svyreg with psu = 5 (for the five organizations).  When I
run this model, the F has ( 3 , 2) degrees of freedom.   I'm wondering what
the F is testing, and how one interprets it in the svyreg function.  In a
typical regression, the first number in the df is the number of
parameters/variables in the model (I have 11).     I'd appreciate any

Mary Zellmer-Bruhn
University of Minnesota