st: RE: Statalist archives

From   "Ronnie Babigumira" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Statalist archives
Date   Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:35:38 +0200

True it is an amazing piece of software (do I sense some modesty here from
the stata people, I might have missed it but I dont see any screaming
headlines announcing the arrival of this much needed innovation. I
personally would have made a big deal of it)

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Marcello
Sent: 24. april 2003 15:21
Subject: st: Statalist archives

Excellent news dear statalisters:

  Have you woken up in the middle of the night saying to yourself, gosh,
I wish I could search the Statalist archives, only to go have to go back
to sleep a frustrated camper?  Well, your prayers have been answered. I
have been informed by Alan Riley that Stata Corp. has taken it upon
themselves to start archiving Statalist.  This is the result of a
project they started in July 2002--which date reflects the start of the
archives. You will have to rely on the other archives for earlier listings.

The archive has a search engine attached and is easily accessible to all
users. Take a look at

and you will see a very pleasant piece of software, certainly one up to
the usual level of professionalism we have grown accustomed to seeing,
and expecting, from these folks.

Marcello Pagano
Biostatistics Department			Tel: 1-617-432-4911
Harvard School of Public Health		        Fax: 1-617-739-1781
655 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA  02115

eppur si muove