st: RE: regress options with mktab

From   "Nick Winter" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: regress options with mktab
Date   Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:45:39 -0400

As author of -mktab-, I'll reply.  In short, yes.  Any options you
include in the command line that are NOT valid mktab options will be
passed along to the underlying estimation command.  So:

	. sysuse auto
	. mktab (mpg price weight length foreign) , robust

-mktab- is a program that prints "journal-style" tables of model
estimation results, to screen, to a delimited text file, or to an html
table.  Other options for this sort of task are the user-written
programs -outreg- and -parmest-; as well as Stata 8's (somewhat limited)
-estimates table-.

--Nick Winter