Re: st: RE: Why can't I egen means with pweights?

From   Laura Schechter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Why can't I egen means with pweights?
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:45:46 -0700 (PDT)

I tried it out and Nick Winter's code works very well, and it seems as if
it is faster in my bootstrap than the whole svymean thing was. I don't
know anything about SSC though or how that compares.
   Thanks for all your input.
       Laura