[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
Thanks to Kit Baum, -psmatch2- is available from ssc.
Main features are faster 1-to-1 matching, full mahalanobis matching and saving
of the overall weight of the matches.
For those interested more stuff is listed below.
- allows multiple outcome variables
- generates weights for all matching methods
- more sophisticated common support trimming
- pstest and psgraph utilities, to test covariate balancing
and common support
- apart from the average treatment effect on the treated, it optionally
calculates the average treatment effect on the untreated, and
the average treatment effect
* nearest neighbor
- allows matching with and without replacement
- full mahalanobis (f.e. psmatch allows max 3 vars)
* kernel & llr
- can match both on propensity score and mahalanobis metric
* For searches and help try: