Re: st: 3SLS & Fixed effects

From   "You-Ta Chuang" <>
Subject   Re: st: 3SLS & Fixed effects
Date   Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:31:04 -0400

I have the same question. Reg3 is not the routine to deal with the panel data. I
would appreciate it very much if someone could suggest any alternative to deal
with 3SLS with the panel data. Thanks!

"Maureen Paul" <> on 04/19/2003
04:59:59 PM
Please respond to

Sent by:
cc:  (bcc: You-Ta Chuang/Atkinson)

Subject:  st: 3SLS & Fixed effects

I am hoping someone can help me. I would like to perform 3SLS on panel
data. I wish to obtain fixed effects estimates. The Reg3 command in
Stata does not appear to allow this. Can anyone give me pointers?