Re: st: 3SLS & Fixed effects

From   "You-Ta Chuang" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: 3SLS & Fixed effects
Date   Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:31:04 -0400

I have the same question. Reg3 is not the routine to deal with the panel data. I
would appreciate it very much if someone could suggest any alternative to deal
with 3SLS with the panel data. Thanks!

cheers,
You-Ta

"Maureen Paul" <[email protected]>@hsphsun2.harvard.edu on 04/19/2003