Re: st: question about egen

From   Shige Song <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: question about egen
Date   Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:12:29 -0700

Sarah,

I am trying to construct that variables in the way that can be easily collapsed into the format that each city has one record, so it reads:

city np nw nm ...
a 1000 580 420
b 1200 620 380
c 3000 500 500

The way you proposed does not seem to make this easy. But thank you very much for the reply!

Best,
Shige