st: SUR on stacked data

From   "Vimalanand S. Prabhu" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: SUR on stacked data
Date   Thu, 17 Apr 2003 00:01:25 -0400

Dear Friends,

I have data stacked into columns. I want to conduct a SUR on this data where

Y1 = f(x1)
Y2= f(x2)
where y1, x1 and y2, x2 are variables for different gender.
Note that both Xs are not same (else SUR is algebriacally equivalent to
OLS).

Do you  know how to convert a stacked dataset into a formal where I can
directly use "sureg" command for SUR model?

Thanks,

Prabhu