st: Installing ado files

From   Jessy Jessamyn <>
Subject   st: Installing ado files
Date   Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:30:55 -0400

Hello all
This is a very basic question but I do need help with it.
I have a floppy disk with three ado files on it. The names of the
files are:
Can anyone tell me how to install these files on my computer so that I
can use them with stata? In stata 7 there is a folder called "ado";
inside this folder, there are two folders; one is called "base" and
the other is called "updates". In each of these folders, there are
folders there are numbered and alphabetized.
Where in all of this should I put the three ado files. I would
appreciate any help.