st: regression on means?

From   Richard Goldstein <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: regression on means?
Date   Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:46:39 -0400

I have a vague memory that there is a routine
in Stata for estimating a regression relation
where the data are means (rather than individual
values).  However, I cannot remember what that
routine is, and I cannot find it after a review
of the manuals and using the various search
capabilities.  If anyone can help, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Rich Goldstein