Re: st: seriesstyle

From   [email protected] (Vince Wiggins, StataCorp)
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: seriesstyle
Date   Tue, 08 Apr 2003 17:28:10 -0500

Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]> sent me an email that, in more
kindly terms, noted that I could not count.  I stated in my earlier email that
Stata shipped with 16 -pstyle-s when in fact it ships with 15, and all of my
examples carry forward the mistake.  In case anyone wanted to pick up
cycle.scheme, here is what I should have sent,

---------------------------------- BEGIN --- cycle.scheme --- CUT HERE -------

* A scheme to repeatedly cycle through 15 pstyles

#include s2color

seriesstyle p16 p1
seriesstyle p17 p2
seriesstyle p18 p3