st: RE: RE: Displaying text without displaying the display text

From   "Sayer, Bryan" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Displaying text without displaying the display text
Date   Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:05:33 -0500

Thanks, but I left out one itsy-bitsy tinie-winie detail.

I would like the first character of the line to be a form feed (ASCII 12).
I can get that with
.display _char(12) "This is the title at the top of my page"

but of course I also get
.display _char(12) "This is the title at the top of my page"
printed as the last line of the preceding page.

So if I am creating a text log file, I want to force a form feed and put a
title at the top of the page.  I don't think a comment will work.

Bryan Sayer
Statistician, SSS Inc.
[email protected]