Re: st: NASUG'2003 Wishes and Grumbles

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: NASUG'2003 Wishes and Grumbles
Date   Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:36:37 -0600

Fred Wolfe <[email protected]> wrote:

> My memory is a little different from Kit's for some items

> Kit: "Add a keyboard shortcut for the Run command from the Do-file editor:
> Note: this is already available in Windows, so StataCorp is interpreting
> this as a request for this feature on the Macintosh." That is not correct,
> as a keyboard shortcut, Run is not available in Windows. It is needed
> there, too.

Sorry, that was our mistake.  We were thinking in terms of the Alt key menu
navigation but realized what was meant only after the WnG was submitted to the
organizers.  We've already put it in and it'll be in the next update.

> There were also some suggestion about improving PCA/Factor about which I
> don't remember all of the details.

Most of the WnG items were from my crummy notes so it's possible that I missed
something.

-Chinh Nguyen