Re: st: unwarranted thanks

From   Joseph Coveney <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: unwarranted thanks
Date   Fri, 04 Apr 2003 23:05:16 +0900

Kit Baum wrote in response to my earlier post:

I hasten to add that this summary of WnG was jointly authored by the
meeting organizers. I did not write it; I only contributed some
editorial changes and formatted it for the web. It should be taken as
jointly authored by the organizing committee, with helpful input from
StataCorp developers.

My apologies for failing to acknowledge the contributions of the others to the summary.