RE: st: Graph output: wmf to gif?

From   Lee Sieswerda <Lee.Sieswerda@tbdhu.com>
Subject   RE: st: Graph output: wmf to gif?
Date   Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:14:03 -0500

I don't have a Mac, but I've heard that Mac OS X also has some special
relationship with the PDF. I had heard that anything that is drawn to the
screen is actually in PDF. Is that true? If so, does that mean Stata for Mac
can export graphs in PDF?

Lee Sieswerda