st: graph symbol proportional to N

From   "S.E.Korupp" <>
Subject   st: graph symbol proportional to N
Date   Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:40:25 +0200

a few years ago I saw a Stata graph where the symbols (triangles) in the
(twoway) graph were sized proportional to the underlying N of that
particular point of the function. I looked everywhere in 'Graphics' but
I just can't seem find the according command. Can someone give me a
hint? By the way I'm using Stata6.