Re: st: RE: Printing graphs in color

From   Mahmut Yasar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected], Mike Schmader <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Printing graphs in color
Date   Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:59:43 -0500

Are you running Stata 7 on Windows XP? Have you updated Stata 7? I had the same
problem in the past, and after updating Stata 7 I was able to copy and paste the
graph into Word without any problems.

You may try the following:

i)   Type -update query- in the command line and make sure there are no
     outstanding updates available.
ii)  Update Stata 7.
iii) After updating Stata 7, one needs to go to the stata directory, C:\STATA,
and rename the old WSTATA.EXE to WSTATA.OLD and the new WSTATA.BIN to WSTATA.EXE.
You may find more info at http://www.stata.com/support/updates.

Mahmut Yasar,
Department of Economics
Emory University