st: Interactions with instrumental variables

From   Jennifer Alix <>
Subject   st: Interactions with instrumental variables
Date   Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:49:48 -0800

Does anyone have a program that allows one to interact an instrumented
variable with other variables in a regression equation AND calculates the
correct standard errors for this?  Example:

y = b1x1+b2x2+b3x1*x2
I want to instrument x2 with some z's to get:
y = b1x1+b2x2hat+b3x1*x2hat

It seems to me that this should be out there somewhere...